Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans | NRG Stadium | Oct. 15, 2017
- DB Jason McCourty returned an interception 56 yards for a touchdown. It was the first interception-touchdown in the nine-year vet’s career. The play marked the first interception returned for a touchdown by the Browns since DB Briean Boddy-Calhoun returned one 27 yards for a touchdown at Miami on Sept. 25, 2016. Through six games this season, McCourty has three interceptions and two forced fumbles.
- Rookie DL Myles Garrett recorded a sack. He has a team-leading three sacks in two games this season.
- TE Seth DeValve recorded two receptions for nine yards and a touchdown. On the season, he has 14 receptions for 167 yards and a touchdown.
- LB Joe Schobert led the Browns with a career-high 12 tackles. He is leading the team this season with 42 tackles.
- LT Joe Thomas extended his consecutive snaps streak to 10,325, the longest active streak in the league and believed to be the longest streak in NFL history. The 10-time Pro Bowler has started all 166 career games and hasn’t missed an offensive play since being selected by the Browns with the third overall pick in the 2007 draft.
- RB Isaiah Crowell rushed for 58 yards. With 2,517 career rushing yards, he ranks ninth on the Browns all-time rushing list.
Browns all-time rushing yardage leaders
Player Years Games Att. Yards TD
6. Earnest Byner 1984-95 (7) 99 862 3,364 27
7. Ernie Green 1962-68 (7) 89 668 3,204 15
8. Jamal Lewis 2007-09 (3) 40 720 2,806 13
9. Isaiah Crowell 2014-17 (4) 54 605 2,517 19
10. Bobby Mitchell 1958-61 (4) 50 423 2,297 16
- WR Kasen Williams set a career high with 44 receiving yards and tied a career best with four receptions.