Congratulations to our October 2017 Club of the Month, Space City Dawg Pound from Houston, TX. Please take a look at a small snapshot of what they have accomplished this month:
- Space City has created a new website, houstonbrownsbackers.com, which was utilized as primary communication for the Browns/Texans October 14-15th weekend events including planning a hotel, shirt design, tickets, Backer Bash and a tailgate.
- Their registered members have increased by 16 members since January, bringing their membership portal total to 156 members.
- Space City Dawg Pound’s Facebook group has increased membership to 608 members by the end of October. They have increased their total group membership by 132 members since January.
- Space City hosted the Browns/Texans weekend in Houston, including the official Browns Backers Backer Bash for 300 people while raising $2,300 for charity.
- A joint GoFundMe Account has been set up with Dallas Area Browns Backers in support of Houston’s West University Baptist Church’s Harvey Relief Efforts raising over $700 so far.
- Space City Dawg Pound’s charity of choice, “Give Us Paws,” provides in-home training of service dogs and their disabled owners specializing in PTSD, TBI, and diabetes. Space City has donated an estimated $3,600 to “Give Us Paws” this month.
Congratulations Space City Dawg Pound on a great month. Please continue all the great work! Thank you to all of our applying clubs.