Congratulations to our August 2017 Club of the Month, the Browns Backers of Pinellas from Clearwater, FL. Please take a look at a small snapshot of what they have accomplished this month:
- Browns Backers of Pinellas experienced a 16% increase in social media page views via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They have also achieved 6 new likes on Facebook.
- The club is up in roster growth by 6% from this time last year. Their overall roster currently sits at 320 registered members.
- During the Cleveland Indians road-trip to Tampa Bay, Browns Backers of Pinellas took a group of 40 members to Tampa for tailgating and networking with other Backers clubs while showing their Cleveland support.
- When the Browns traveled to Tampa to play the Buccaneers during the 2017 preseason, Browns Backers of Pinellas again traveled to Tampa, this time taking 80 members. While there, they hosted a tailgate and ran a 50/50 raffle, raising $300 for “Dawgs Helping Dogs” Fundraiser. They also included three volunteers from that charity in their road-trip to the game.
- Browns Backers of Pinellas raised $500 for charity through various efforts including 50/50 raffles, donating food sales, and raising money for an injured club member unable to work.
Congratulations Browns Backers of Pinellas on a great month. Please continue all the great work! Thank you to all of our applying clubs.