Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals | FirstEnergy Stadium | Oct. 1, 2017
- RB Duke Johnson Jr. scored a rushing touchdown and tied a career-high with nine receptions. His reception total tied for the sixth-most by a Browns RB in a single game. Johnson has scored a rushing touchdown in consecutive games.
Most receptions by a Browns RB in a single game
Player Opp. Date Total
1. Earnest Byner Cin. 9/18/86 10
Leroy Hoard Hou. 12/15/91 10
Leroy Hoard at Hou. 11/17/91 10
Greg Pruitt NYJ 12/7/80 10
Jamel White at T.B. 10/13/02 10
6. Duke Johnson Jr. Cin. 10/1/17 9
Seven players tied with nine
- DL Emmanuel Ogbah recorded six tackles, two forced fumbles, one sack and one fumble recovery. He is leading the team this season with two sacks after leading the team in sacks as a rookie in 2016.
- Rookie DL Caleb Brantley and DL Trevon Coley each recorded their first career sack.
- LB Joe Schobert led the team with a career-high 11 tackles. He leads the team this season with 33 tackles.
- LT Joe Thomas extended his consecutive snaps streak to 10,192, the longest active streak in the league and believed to be the longest streak in NFL history. The 10-time Pro Bowler has started all 164 career games and hasn’t missed an offensive play since being selected by the Browns with the third overall pick in the 2007 draft.
- WR Kenny Britt registered three receptions for 52 yards. The nine-year vet surpassed the 5,000 career receiving yard plateau, increasing his total to 5,002.
- RB Isaiah Crowell rushed for 20 yards. With 2,399 career rushing yards, he ranks ninth on the Browns all-time rushing list.
Browns all-time rushing yardage leaders
Player Years Games Att. Yards TD
6. Earnest Byner 1984-95 (7) 99 862 3,364 27
7. Ernie Green 1962-68 (7) 89 668 3,204 15
8. Jamal Lewis 2007-09 (3) 40 720 2,806 13
9. Isaiah Crowell 2014-17 (4) 52 577 2,399 19
10. Bobby Mitchell 1958-61 (4) 50 423 2,297 16
- LB Dominique Alexander (knee), LB B.J. Bello (evaluated for a concussion) and WR Jordan Leslie (hamstring) left the game with injuries and did not return.