Congratulations to our September 2017 Club of the Month, Pumpkin Nation from Cleveland, OH. Please take a look at a small snapshot of what they have accomplished this month:
- Pumpkin Nation has made a statement on social media by growing their Twitter followers from 14,400 to 16,500, their Facebook followers from 6,500 to 7,300 and their Instagram followers from 19,700 to 22,900.
- Their registered members have increased by 32 members during September.
- Pumpkin Nation hosted the #RandomActsofKickoff event at the Barley House in Cleveland, OH before the New York Giants preseason game.
- Pumpkinhead features at numerous community events as well as birthdays and weddings supporting the Cleveland Browns.
- During the month of September, Pumpkin Nation raised $20,000 for the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer.
Congratulations Pumpkin Nation on a great month. Please continue all the great work! Thank you to all of our applying clubs.