Cleveland Browns vs. Tennessee Titans | FirstEnergy Stadium | Oct. 22, 2017
- In the third quarter, LT Joe Thomas saw his consecutive snaps streak end at 10,363, believed to be the longest streak in NFL history. The 10-time Pro Bowler has started all 167 career games and hadn’t missed an offensive play since being selected by the Browns with the third overall pick in the 2007 draft. He left the game with a triceps injury and did not return.
- Rookie DL Myles Garrett recorded four tackles and one sack. Garrett joins Oakland DT Tommy Kelly (2004) and Cleveland LB Barkevious Mingo (2013) as the only NFL players since 2004 to record at least one sack in each of their first three NFL games. Garrett has a team-leading four sacks in three games this season, which is the second-best total by a Browns player after his first three career games. DL Charles Buchanan recorded 4.5 in his first three games in 1988. Garrett is the first Browns rookie to record a sack in three consecutive games since DL Jabaal Sheard in 2011 and the first rookie No. 1 overall pick to do so since DL Mario Williams in 2006.
- LB Christian Kirksey set a career high with 17 tackles and forced one fumble. He has three career forced fumbles. Kirksey, who finished third in the NFL in tackles in 2016, is leading the team this year with 58.
- Rookie K Zane Gonzalez tied a Browns rookie record with three field goals. He converted on field goals from 31, 47 and 54 yards. He joins Jeff Jaeger (Nov. 8, 1987) as the only Browns rookie kickers to make three field goals in a game.
- The Browns did not allow a touchdown against the Titans. It is the first time the team hasn’t allowed a touchdown since a 24-3 victory at Cincinnati on Nov. 6, 2014.
- LB Jamie Collins Sr. registered his first sack of the season. He has 13.5 in his career.
- RB Isaiah Crowell rushed for 35 yards. With 2,552 career rushing yards, he ranks ninth on the Browns all-time rushing list.
Browns all-time rushing yardage leaders
Player Years Games Att. Yards TD
6. Earnest Byner 1984-95 (7) 99 862 3,364 27
7. Ernie Green 1962-68 (7) 89 668 3,204 15
8. Jamal Lewis 2007-09 (3) 40 720 2,806 13
9. Isaiah Crowell 2014-17 (4) 55 622 2,552 19
10. Bobby Mitchell 1958-61 (4) 50 423 2,297 16